Sunday, October 9, 2016

Wine Colored Pants: The Must-Have of the Season!


I. LOVE. THIS. COLOR.

As if you couldn't already tell haha.




These wine (maroon) pants/jeggings fit like a glove. Or rather, all of American Eagle's pants/jeans fit like a glove. I absolutely love easy outfits like this one especially since it's still a sauna outside here in Texas. They're also on sale right now for just $37! A steal from their usual $50, so grab them NOW.

This shirt is so cute and it's longer in the back which I love so it covers your booty! It's a good alternative to the classic black tee. Plus, it's only $10 so it's basically screaming "buy me now!".

I've linked the top and pants in the shop box below!

Also, you'll never guess where I got these cute gold-plated flats from...

Payless! And they don't leave yucky blisters on your heal (a plus if you ask me!) like a lot of their shoes have done to me. Unfortunately, I got these last season so they're no longer available, but I found some similar ones from the same place here as well as a couple others in the shop box!

Throw on a cute necklace and add chic to any outfit! Mine is from a craft show from a while back, but looks similar to Kendra Scott's (I've linked it below).

This is the perfect going-to-class outfit because it keeps me cool throughout the day walking from class to class!

*Tip: Wear a cute outfit on testing days to do better? I think it's a psychological thing with me, but I swear it works!


XOXO, Katelyn



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Blog Design by Get Polished